GUIDE & TIMELINE
Select a step on the timeline to learn more.
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
They have good work ethic and are friendly and professional. Special thanks to Sherri who took the initiative to correct & update the details of our project. She was there for us and ensured that this project was a great success.
Thank you so much for your help on this project. We do love the final product. We would be remiss if we didn’t also thank you for keeping us sane, running interference & being a problem solver extraordinaire!
Extremely satisfied. This team was very professional, worked smoothly together going from one step to the next. Great job!
It’s better than we thought and the installer was top notch. Beautiful work in such little time, took three days! Such a difference in our kitchen only wish we would have done it sooner!
I love the work that you did… My kitchen looked like a different place… I had absolutely nothing to do after they left, except enjoy my kitchen… You have made this a very pleasant experience and that is a first for me! Thank you Crew2!
We are really pleased with the end result of our kitchen remodel. Everyone who sees our new kitchen is amazed at how much bigger the rooms look and how much brighter… We recommend you whenever our friends ask who did our kitchen.
All work exceeded expectations. As in any project there were a few “glitches” but these were small compared to the pleasant surprises and extra attention from the highly qualified team. It has the look and feel of a more expensive project!
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
To begin the process, you'll work with a Home Depot Design Associate who will arrange an in-home measure consultation with a Crew2 Sales Consultant.
Upon completion of the initial measure appointment detailed measurements will be sent to your Home Depot Kitchen Designer.
Using the measurements provided by the Crew2 Sales Consultant, your Kitchen Designer will design your new kitchen. During the design phase, your Kitchen Designer will discuss a variety of cabinet options.
Once you have agreed to a final design, your Crew2 Sales Consultant will return to verify the fit and review the installation process with you.
With the design finalized and the Site Verification completed, your Kitchen Designer will process payment for the project. At this point, the store will generate a work order to Crew2 for the installation of your project.
Within approximately 2 business days of receiving the work order, our Project Assistant will contact you to begin discussing your project. Prior to beginning any work we will:
- Secure any necessary building, plumbing or electrical permits that are required
- Discuss the scope of work to be performed and a begin creating a general project calendar
- Determine expected arrival date of your cabinets
- Learn about any related installation projects in your home that might affect your kitchen installation
On the day of installation, you can expect your crew to arrive on-time with their Home Depot Service Provider badge clearly displayed. They will be respectful of your home and your time, and they will be prepared with the supplies and materials necessary to complete the job.
To ensure the best experience possible, make sure to look at this pre-installation checklist. While not every item may be applicable to your project, taking the steps you can before your installers arrive will ensure a smooth installation process.
- Start by removing anything hanging from kitchen walls. You'll also want to remove curtains and any breakable light fixtures.
- Empty your cabinets and drawers and clear everything off your countertops. Pack away and label items during the time of the renovation, so things stay organized. Set aside any essential items in an accessible area for use during the remodel.
- Keep the construction space as empty and clean as possible during each project phase.
- If you’ve ordered a countertop from The Home Depot, your Customer Order Specialist at your store will help coordinate with Crew2 to ensure that the project timeline takes that into account. Countertops can take approximately 2-3 weeks to be fabricated before they are ready to be installed, so to prevent a delay your Project Manager will help ensure your cabinet installer and countertop provider are working in sync.
- If you’ve ordered a countertop elsewhere, please keep in mind that to begin the countertop process your base cabinets need to be set before your countertop provider can measure the area.
After your installation has been completed you will receive a survey from The Home Depot. It’s a great opportunity to rate your experience with us! Our goal is to leave you feeling Very Satisfied and we hope you will rate our installation team as such.
In the case where you have any questions or need any support, don’t hesitate to reach out!