GUIDE & TIMELINE
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Dennis was very satisfied!
Jeanne was very satisfied!
Kevin was very satisfied!
From my first visit with the designer at The Home Depot to Crew2's installation of my cabinets, the experience was truly professional!
They were very satisfied!
Max was very satisfied!
Jeannie was very satisfied!
My designer was amazing and the install was so smooth. Crew2 did a great job and the gentleman who installed the cabinets was amazing!!!
They were very satisfied!
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
During your free consultation, a Crew2 design consultant will show you sample door styles, colors, finishes, hardware and more. From there, they will help you choose the best options for your style and budget.
When you’ve decided to move forward, we’ll perform a detailed measure of your kitchen. Afterwards we’ll order new custom-made doors and drawers for your cabinets and keep you informed as these items are being prepared for you.
Once your material has arrived, we will contact you to schedule installation. In most cases, installation takes 3 – 5 days to complete. Prior to beginning any work we will:
- Discuss the scope of work to be performed
- Review how to prepare for your installation
- Learn about any concurrent projects in your home that might affect your kitchen installation
On the day of installation, you can expect your crew to arrive on-time with their Home Depot Service Provider badge clearly displayed. They will be respectful of your home and your time, and they will be prepared with the supplies and materials necessary to complete the job.
To ensure the best experience possible, make sure to look at this pre-installation checklist. While not every item may be applicable to your project, taking the steps you can before your installers arrive will ensure a smooth installation process.
- Remove anything hanging from kitchen walls. You'll also want to remove curtains and any breakable light fixtures
- Empty your cabinets and drawers and clear everything off your countertops
- Set aside any essential items in an accessible area. Pack away and label all other items so things stay organized
- Keep the work space as empty and clean as possible during the installation
After your installation has been completed you will receive a survey from The Home Depot. It’s a great opportunity to rate your experience with us! Our goal is to leave you feeling Very Satisfied and we hope you will rate our installation team as such.
In the case where you have any questions or need any support, don’t hesitate to reach out!