GUIDE & TIMELINE
Select a step on the timeline to learn more.
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Everyone from Home Depot to Crew2 were very polite and professional. Crew2 did an amazing job of installing our carpet. I will tell everyone to check them out and go through them for carpet installation.
I am so incredibly pleased with the service provided… [They] were an absolute delight to work with, they were polite, upbeat and efficient, kept the place clean, and kept us informed on how the project was going.
We tried 4 times to get another company to come finish a job… they wouldn’t even call me back… Working through Home Depot, we got the job done, it was done correctly, on time and it looks great.
They showed up when they said they would [and] confirmed the carpet and where we were installing [with me]. [The] install went quickly and they had me review the work before they packed up… Highly recommend!
The crew is excellent. They were very efficient, courteous and excellent workers… [I’m] 100% satisfied… The whole team was great, from sales to completion of carpeting, I would highly recommend them.
They came in and started work immediately and very professionally. The installation was very good and they cleaned up at every phase… I will use them again when I do our basement level.
[Our installers] were extremely professional. They performed a carpet installation skillfully and in a timely manner without leaving a trace of their work except a great, new carpet.
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
Visit your local Home Depot store to view carpet samples, meet with a project specialist and get your questions answered before moving on to the next step.
To begin the process, you'll work with a Home Depot Store Associate who will arrange an in-home measure consultation. The Home Depot’s Measurement Service will…
- Measure the entire area requiring new flooring
- Evaluate the existing flooring for damage and levelness if able
- Determine any special requirements or additional materials needed
Based on the measurements taken during your measure consultation, an associate from The Home Depot will provide you with a price estimate and answer any questions you may have.
Once you’ve reviewed your order and payment has been processed with The Home Depot, a Crew2 Customer Service Representative will reach out via your preferred form of communication to review the work to be performed and schedule your installation.
Prior to your installation date you will also be provided with an arrival window for your appointment.
On the day of installation, you can expect your crew to arrive on-time with their Home Depot Service Provider badge clearly displayed. They will be respectful of your home and your time, and they will be prepared with the supplies and materials necessary to complete the job.
To ensure the best experience possible, make sure to look at this pre-installation checklist. While not every item may be applicable to your project, taking the steps you can before your installers arrive will ensure a smooth installation process.
- Clear all surfaces and floor spaces
- Remove hanging mirrors and artwork
- Detach and store all wiring from TVs, computers and other electronics
- Remove bedding, linens and disassemble beds
- Clear and disassemble wall units, bookcases and entertainment centers so that they can be easily moved
- Clear closet floors and remove low hanging clothes
- Move any large, heavy or fragile items not included in the basic furniture moving service
Please take note of the following:
- Paint touch up may be required. Dings, dents, scratches, and scuffs are a normal part of the installation process. Any damage that could occur isn’t expected to be excessive, but keep in mind that some paint touch ups may be required.
- Your furniture move doesn't include extremely large, heavy, or fragile items. This includes pool tables, pianos, safes, aquariums, glass china cabinets and electric beds. Be sure these items are moved before your installation date.
- Non-standard items may incur additional charges. If you are unsure if an item is covered please ask us about it before your installation date.
After your installation has been completed you will receive a survey from The Home Depot. It’s a great opportunity to rate your experience with us! Our goal is to leave you feeling Very Satisfied and we hope you will rate our installation team as such.
In the case where you have any questions or need any support, don’t hesitate to reach out!