GUIDE & TIMELINE
Select a step on the timeline to learn more.
VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS
Thea was very satisfied!
Brandon was very satisfied!
Garrett was very satisfied!
Lloyd was very satisfied!
Greg was very satisfied!
Kathi was very satisfied!
Christine was very satisfied!
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
The first step in ensuring a quality installation is a quality measure. Our professional service provider will come to your home to take accurate measurements for your new doors. In order to ensure the best possible experience, make sure to take a look at this pre-measurement checklist.
- Make sure that the homeowner (or someone trusted to make project decisions) is present and available during the appointment.
- Clear the working area of all obstruction (including but not limited to furniture, plants and blinds).
- Keep children and pets out of the work area.
- Be ready to discuss which new products you are considering. This allows the measure tech to gather info that can be used to assist you during product selection.
- Take note that your measure tech can only evaluate the existing door from a topical perspective. Unforeseen issues may be discovered during installation which could add additional time and cost to the project.
Once you’ve purchased your installation, a detailed purchase order will be sent to Crew2. Upon receipt, a Crew2 representative will contact you to review your order.
As soon as we have an estimated time of arrival for your door, we will notify you and keep you informed if anything changes.
Once the door has arrived, we will reach out to you and schedule your appointment! At this point you can sit back and relax. We will do the rest!
Smooth installs begin by understanding how to prepare and what to expect.
- Make sure the homeowner (or someone trusted to make project decisions) is present and available during the appointment
- Ensure that electricity is available for your installers as they work
- Provide your installer with any door hardware (i.e. hinges or locksets) that has been purchased separately.
- Clear the working area of all obstructions (including but not limited to furniture, plants, and blinds)
- Keep children and pets out of the work area
After your installation has been completed you will receive a survey from The Home Depot. It’s a great opportunity to rate your experience with us! Our goal is to leave you feeling Very Satisfied and we hope you will rate our installation team as such.
In the case where you have any questions or need any support, don’t hesitate to reach out!